While On The Road

All roads lead to Rome, so it says.  It is kinda apt for that to life.  That, eventually at the end of the road, I shall return home to where I come from.  No matter what I do, while on the road, I will inevitably end up where I started.

Regardless the various routes each man takes, every Man ends up at one destination.  Questions that I should ask myself - How do I want to make my destination meaningful?  What can I do to make my overall journey pleasant?  Where and when should I do a stop over to re-think whether I am travelling right?  Do I want to take a break in between to procrastinate?

While on the road, I have to be mindful.  I have to embrace life's uncertainties and take a few risks.  I want to inject lots of joy.  I want to embrace every single beauty of mother nature.  I want to respect and be kind to all other 'road users'.  These roads that I am travelling on are not exclusively mine.  What's mine is the mode I choose to be in.

I want to start giving instead of getting.  That, hopefully, I can make the difference while enjoying on the road.  I can always give a warm smile, a sincere hello or a positive vibe.  My attention, my time, my love and kindness - these are non-exhaustive priceless gestures that I can offer.

While on the road, I might want to shout out loud.  I will let the voice inside me to roar without giving a thought who's gonna judge.  I have to feel my freedom and be what God wants me to be.  I should not fall just because someone is judging me.  Judgement is better left to God.

I will never know how long my path 'to Rome' will take.  There might be days that I have a straight road.  Other days, they can be a little winding.  Nonetheless, they should not matter.  What matters is that I am home safely.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself