Don't Get Trapped

All humans are born to love each other.  Unfortunately, it's the survival mentality that makes humans be guarded and reserved not to openly give love away or receive it in return.  That makes humans to lose joy.  This mindset blinds me from seeing the beauty with our co-existence.

Sadly, what I do not realize is the subtle unconscious act of sizing up where the minds assess the individuals.  It makes the mind to cave in before I could treat another with love and respect.  I become apprehensive and it will fail me from getting myself to be open minded.

I have to learn to have an open mind and open heart interacting with others.  I have to interact from the soul and not the thinking mind.  The thinking mind is vulnerable to judgement but not the soul.  Should I am able to interact from my soul, I will not get trapped with humans' control dramas.

This awareness, where I live by my soul, will free me.  I will not get intimidated and I will not get trapped.  To get trapped shows that I have not loved my soul enough.  And, I have not worked, nor partnered, with my soul closely. 

When I live by my soul, I live a free life filled with only love.  When I do not live by my soul, I am trapped with life's control dramas.

The next time before I get trapped with someone else's drama, or even mine, I have to learn to S.I.T. - Sit, Inhale and Think.  I have to let my soul takes charge to bring me back to love and let the mind to surrender.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself