Stay Committed

I have to stay true to the decision I make.  When I am committed to it, I will be successful in achieving my goals.  Making a commitment involves dedicating myself to a cause.  

It is a dedication where I am willing to be involved, to get involved.  However, I must also learn not to over commit.  I have to know my limitations.

I should not say I will do something but not carrying it out.  I have to discipline myself to follow it through.  Lip service will hurt my character.  Should I want the Universe to work with me, I have to prove my sincerity, my commitment.  

There is a huge difference between making excuses for not honouring a commitment I have made.  Commitment is an act and not a word.

It shall do me good when I can stay committed to my decision.  It fosters mutual trust and strengthens relationships.  But, at the same time, I have to stay flexible in my approach too.  What is important is I stay true to myself and be guided by my values, ethics and convictions.

Commitment is an energy of the soul.  It is where the soul speaks to me and give me answers.  The biggest commitment I must keep is my commitment to myself.  Without commitment, nothing happens.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself