The Divine Flame

Should I feel that there is too much negativity in this world, I should do my best to make sure that I am not contributing to it further.  Instead, I should focus to look within me, correct all my errors, mistakes and wrong doings.  

Instead, I should allow the divine flame to glow brighter and not to cause it to dim off.

There is a divine flame within me and in all humans.  It is the flame that keeps my life going.  It is the flame that glows, brighter or dimmer, with every breaths.  It is the choice that I have to make, out from my free will.  When I want to give light to life or to others, I have to glow myself first.

The brighter this flame is, the brighter my horizon, insight and world will be.  It will give me the light to see life positively.  The light lights up the flame of divinity and connects me with the divinity within.

When my light grows, when the light lights brighter, my perception changes.  There will be amazing flow of life.  The brightness shall shine on everything and everything shall be within my sight and reach.  Nothing is left in the dark.

I must learn to spark the divine flame at its brightest.  It is life giving that lights up awareness, divine will and love.  It is the flame to light the darkness within.  It is the flame of higher consciousness, of joy, of love, of upliftment for all beings.

I have to have a desire to spark the flame that lights within.  It is the only source that can truly sustain me.  With a brighter divine flame, I raise my vibrations to cleanse and purify my emotions, mental state and physical being.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself