Turn The Negative Into Positive

I must learn to remember to focus only the good things.  When I live by the creed all things are good and everything is positive, it makes me healthy.  Negative things will instill the feelings of anger, anxiety, dissatisfaction, fear or hate.  It will not improve on the quality of my life.

When I want to talk about negative thing, I have to make sure I have the solution to make it better.  I should not instigate or sh*t stirring.  Else, I am just as negative.  I should not harp on the negativity and not to make it bigger and worst.

When I want to talk about someone, let me be a human and not to talk about his or her negativity.  Everyone has a story.  Everyone has the good side.  

Should I talk about his or her negativity, aka bad mouthing, I have to ask myself 'Am I perfect?'.  Charles Dickens, a writer, wrote 'No one is useless in this world'.

What good will it do to me should I am complaining forever?  Reality is, the happiness in my life depends on the quality of my thoughts.  When I think negative, I become negative.  When I think positive, I become positive.  I become what I think about.

The more I learn to turn the negative into positive, I create peace.  I am telling the Divine to make me a good human so that I breathe a beautiful life.  To embrace peace is better than being right.  I fill joy not only for myself but for the environment that I am in.  

What I think determine what I believe.  Happiness in my life depends on the quality of my thoughts.  I have to train myself to be optimistic.  It is a way to bring happiness to myself and to others.  The more positive I think, the more positivity I attract.  

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself