Be Who I Am

I should not hang around with people who make me not who I am.  I should live for who I am and not by what others want me to be.  Pretending to be will only hurt my soul.  I should not mix around for the mere sake of appearing to be popular. 

It is better to be authentic rather than about being good.  I have to be who I am.  I have to be where happiness is.

But, before I get to know where I should be, I have to know what I want to be.  And, before I get to know what I want to be, I have to have the identity of who I am.

Who am I?  Am I just this body?  Am I a label of my name?  Of my status?  Of my achievements and experiences?  Of what I have and what I do not?  What is my Self Identity?  Is there more to me than my physical image?

When I introduce myself to others, how do I let them know who I am?  I can describe myself with my name, my occupation and my interests.  But they are all the physical aspects of my earthly presence.  Is there more of me than all these?

I have to be who I am.  I have to know the values of what make me from the experiences I have with life.  Knowing my central values plays a big part in helping me to figure out who I am.  

When I do not know who and what I am, life can be overwhelming.  It will not make me easy to make decision.  Or to set and achieve goals.  Or hard to feel fulfilled because I do not really know what I want.  I have to find awareness to find my true identity.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself