Consistency In Life

Should I want to achieve anything of value and meaning in life, I need to be consistent.  To succeed, there should be a desire to keep a constant momentum.  Being consistent is the difference between failure and success.  When I take any tasks lightly, there's a chance that I will simply give up half way.  Worse, I am losing myself on my own evolution and purpose of life.

I have to be consistent in my endeavours.  There has to be conviction to gain greater insights and understandings.  The push has to come from within me, nobody else will be able to do it for me.  

Like Rumi says 'It is your road and yours alone.  Others may walk it with you but no one can walk it for you'.  There is a feeling of inner peace and joy when there is constant purpose of doing things consistently.

Consistency is an act of courage.  The courage to persevere and the bravery to know that things work.  It is about being regular and steady.  I have to put consistent efforts in order to see results.  

I must not just think and not doing.  Thinking, in itself, is a heavy burden.  I should not say 'I want to do this, this and this' and not following up.

Consistency requires commitment.  It requires that I commit myself to a sustained effort of actions over a period of time.  I have to keep my words to follow through all I set out to achieve.  I must not allow words to be meaningless without any actions.

When I can be consistent, I take charge and hold to responsibility.  I hold myself accountable with no excuses and no complaints.  I and I alone are accountable for what I do and what I fail to do.  All responsibilities lie solely in my hands.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself