Upgrading

The mind can be a friend or an enemy.  Very often, the mind relies on the past to predict for the future.  While the past is a good gauge to safeguard on my well being, it can also stop me from progressing.  

As a human, I hinder my own growth by over thinking.  Sadly, the mind often tends to form an idea about something before it really knows much about it too.

I have to look forward and not to be stuck in my past.  I have to dream big, the bigger the better.  When I set my goals higher and should they fail, I will fail not at the very bottom.  Aiming high gives me better results.

I should not downgrade my dream to fit my reality.  Instead, I have to upgrade my conviction to match my destiny.  It is such conviction that motivates and pushes me to success.  When there is such a conviction, it accelerates my ability and builds bigger courage to handle all kinds of challenges in life.

There is nothing wrong to think big.  When my dreams do not scare me, then I am not doing right for me.  The only thing holding me back from achieving good things, big things, in life is myself.  I can be my own worst enemy when I do not believe wholeheartedly in myself.

Dreams do not happen by chance.  All there is in life is a chance.  When I want to dream, and dream big, I must have the confidence in myself.  Should I dream for a trouble free perfect life, it is not a reality.  

My dreams have to be realistic.  I have to dream with open eyes and make them come true.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself