The Flame

My life is either a daring adventure or nothing.  I am not here to survive but I am here to find my freedom.  I am here to push all boundaries and to be the human I am supposed to be.

I have to know life in its full multi dimension.  To know life in its richness and in all its varieties.  I am here to make things right and to find wisdom in my thoughts, words, deeds and actions.

I should not just think but be proactive.  I should free myself from the burden of too much analyzing and thinking.  Too much analyzing can be paralyzing.
 
I am here to understand about responsibility.  To own the responsibility for anything and everything that is happening to me.  I must own all that I think, all that I say, all that I do and for all of my actions.

I am here to become conscious with all that is happening around me.  I am here to find meaning and to understand my purpose.  I am here to undertake the tasks and finish them.

I am here to find freedom for my journey home.  I am here to free myself from all past beliefs, negativities, energy blocks, thought forms and all stuffs that prevent me from being in the presence.

I am here to make amends.  I am here to forgive myself.  I am here to love myself.  I am here to give gratitude to the Creator.

I am here to explore all possibilities available.  To face my challenges.  To build my courage.  To accept all and not to blame others for things that are not working right for me.

I am here to experience and then to re-experience till I learn the lessons.  It is then that I become a flame of God.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself