Why I Must Live With Peace

Peace is a state I want to attain.  Not only for myself, but for my loved ones and for the world I live in.  I am in love with peace.  I want it and I need it.  It has to live inside me as well as outside of me.  

I genuinely wonder how lives can be when humanity lives in one truly peaceful world, with only love among us?

Why is peace so important to me?  Peace gives me tranquillity.  It comes from the comfort in knowing that I have a roof over my head, food to eat and surrounded with loving family members and friends.  

When I am with peace, there is a presence of good health, serenity, happiness, harmony and safety.

Peace gives me great solace.  It helps me to be optimistic with everything that is happening with me, the good and those that are not so good.  To be at peace is simply to allow another to be, live, grow, expand, become.  

It drives me to accept with everything and expect nothing, even though I may grumble a little.
 
Accepting peace makes me to be human.  It reminds me to be kind and to live my life selflessly and to treat others with respect.  It gives me courage to be in this world without fear but with reverence.  

It guides me to live as small and humble as possible in material things and as large as possible in good will.

Peace is about me finding a place that allows me to connect and to build bridges.  It makes me to be in touch with my soul and for me to grow better as a human being.  

It allows me to see my path clearer so that I can feel more positive and able to move forward in life confidently.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself