Treasuring All That's In My Life

I need to ignore the negativity that I cannot control.  I need to be present, mindful and grateful.  I need to treasure the moments I have in spite of everything else that may be happening around me.  When I do not, I am not appreciating life.  At the end of the day, everything that is happening to me is a gift.

I should live above my pleasure.  I should make life my treasure.  Whatever is going around me is beyond my control.  I can only save myself.  I have to make the collective, conscious and concerted effort to focus on the positive pieces of my life.

Let's face it, my life can end in a blink of an eye.  Knowing that, I should treasure each and every things that are important to me.  I need to treasure the people that make my days.  

I have to treasure all the experiences for letting me be the person I am today.  The values of each individuals interacting with me along my way and all of my life experiences are unique and irreplaceable.

At every point in my life, everything there is around me is all I have.  I may think I may not have everything I could ever want.  But, should I stop and pause and look where I am today, life has been good.  Life has been well.  

Everything around me is enough.  Life loves me, indeed.  I need to treasure all that's in my life today for better things to happen next.

When I am present for the moments of today, with everything that I have, they become the memories of tomorrow.  I should not let life to pass by because I am too busy to notice them.  

As Paulo Coelho, one of my favourite authors says 'You can either be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure.  It all depends on how you view your life'.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself