Ask And I Shall Receive

Every moment of my life is without limit.  And so is the Universe with her endless bountiful.  I can ask her for anything and I just need to know how.  All I need is to put forth a clear enough request and everything my heart desires shall come to me.  I must not let my mind to trick me to limit things in life.

It is said those who have less have asked for less.  And, those who have more have asked for more.  The Universe works with the law of attractions and vibrations that is linked with my unconscious mind.  The unconscious mind is where imagination lives.  It is where manifestation takes place.

Asking for something from the Universe can happen.  It starts with a believe and, importantly, a want and a why.  In order for the Universe to provide for me, I need to know what I want and why I want it.  There has to be a degree, or sense, of certainty on what I actually want.

At the same time, I need to let go any feelings of desperation.  After I have asked, I have to let go.  I have to let the seed of what I asked to grow without me clinging on to it desperately.  Change rarely happens in an instant.  

To be impatient with the Universe, or perhaps even getting annoyed, serves no purpose.  Desperation will not make me happy.

The Universe knows best.  I have to have trust in her to do right by me and for me.  The day when I am given the things I asked for, it is important that I be thankful.  It is important I show my gratitude in actions.  It is important I give it back in other ways.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself