Be Good, Do Good

All throughout my life, I have been told to be good and to do good.  My loving parents often reminded me to do that when I was growing up.  So were my elders, my teachers, my friends and almost everyone in my social groups.  Be good, do good is what I should be doing, no questions asked.

When I am good with life, life will be good to me in return.  It is the law of cause and effect.  The more I engage with meaningful life, it will provide me with a happy and fulfilling life.  Purposeful life requires me to be patience, to be kind, to be loving and to think wisely for the long term.

Be good, do good is a life with purpose so that I can feel good.  It is a life where I make the most of everything in any kinds of situation.  I have to know I can never please all men.  But, when I can be a blessing even to one human being, it shall be good enough.

Every day grants me opportunities to do good.  God helps me when I help others.  I have to take advantage of the situation.  I have to immerse myself in a cause.  Doing a little bit of good, here and there, makes everything a little bit better everywhere.  

This world can be a better place when I live with the goodness of my heart.

Be good and do good have a larger impact than I can imagine.  Be good is about mindset and mindset is everything.  Perhaps, that is what my parents, elders, teachers, friends and everyone else are trying to teach me.  'Thank You!' to all these people.  

Now it has to be my way of living my life.  I would do these people proud should I not only be good, do good but I be better and do better.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself