Sorry Of My Life

Anger and hurt are two different things.  I can be angry but not hurt.  Likewise, I am hurt, yet I am not angry.  While both emotions cause degrees of distress, they breed resentment.  It is the hurt feeling that gives rise to anger.

I am no saint.  Anger and hurt are what I have created. I have hurt people and make them angry too.  I am not perfect and I make many mistakes.  I say stupid things.  I annoy people and piss them off.  

All these bad habits have made me to hurt others.  Often I am too arrogant, I have too much ego.  I need to properly see myself so that I see what bad things I have done, not only for myself but others too.  It is a painful sight to see anyone who gets hurt and be angry thereafter.  

I have to learn not to cross the boundary to cause more pain.  I have to be mindful of my thoughts.  I should have been more sensitive and thoughtful.  I should be more human.  I should not put myself below the level of awareness.

While getting hurt could be the result from being sensitive or it comes from the hurt thoughts, it does not matter.   What matters, it should not have happened in the first place.  

I must work hard to keep people's minds happy and none suffering.  I have to ask myself what pleasure do I get to hurt them?  Will I learn to be more aware?  What will I change next time in order to learn from it?

I am asking for forgiveness to those whom I have hurt.  I am sorry that I make them angry too. I am very, very, very sorry.  While they don't have to forgive me for they do no wrong, I reach for Divinity's hand to take full responsibility of my wrong doings.

Oh God, please help me to mind the words that come out of my mouth.  Please let me have better control over my thoughts.  Please do not make my mouth works faster than my mind.  I am really, really, really asking for Your forgiveness.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself