Boundaries And Limits

When I take charge to care for my well being, I have to take conscious effort to be kind to myself.  I should know the extent of my boundaries and limits.  I must not make the stress of life any worse than it already is.  While limiting myself can affect productivity and I will not get to know how far I can go, I need to find a balance.

A big part of self care is to learn how to cope with difficult situations.  It is important that I draw the line between myself and what are peoples' expectations of me.  I have to be aware of my strengths and my weaknesses.  It is wise that I know how much I am capable to cope and the distance I can handle.

When I do not know my boundaries and limits, I will not be doing justice to my body and mind.  I have to define what exactly is too far or too much for me in order to know how much I can achieve.  Without knowing it, it may negatively impact my health.

Nonetheless, I should not limit myself forever.  There is no boundary and no limit when I think outside of my body and mind but the price is on my awareness. How much do I know myself?  

When I restrict myself, I am living a life with many doubts, fears and insecurities.  Self limiting beliefs will discourage me from growing and progressing.

I should not put limits on my capabilities and it is good to widen my boundary.  I should not set limits on what I can achieve.  I can set new boundaries as I gain courage, confidence and insight.  

What is important is the choice I am making for myself and the reason behind it.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself