Make No Excuses

Should I want to empower myself, and be a good human, I must learn not to give any excuses.  I should avoid using excuses for my anger, my disappointment, my frustrations and why I am not getting what I am looking for.  There is no 'outside' reason why things fail other than my own doing.

All things start from within me.  I am the captain of my life, steering at the wheel.  When I do not take full responsibility and keep pointing fingers at others, or giving more and more excuses, I am not pleasing my soul.  To make excuses for my difficulties or failures reflects badly on my well BEing.

Yesterday, when I was in the queue to get inside a supermarket, a lady had problem with her #TraceTogether token.  It resulted the queue to get longer.  It made some people frustrated, including me.  More than five minutes gone by and she was told by the Safe Entry Ambassador that the battery of her token had gone flat.  She looked at the queue and apologized.

Should she have known better, she would not want to cause for the long queue.  Her apology to everyone at the queue shamed me.  I should not blame her for not knowing.  Excuses for my bad behaviour stole my dream for a good life and weakened my wish to be kind.

I should see things in a bigger picture.  It was my impatience causing me to react.  Should I had followed my instinct to go to the supermarket earlier, I would not have encountered the incident.  I have to learn why things happen the way things are.  Life conspires with the energy that is within me and it manifests itself.

There is always a good reason beneath any happenings.  That lady is an angel sent to me.  She has to be there to teach me some lessons.  The Universe wants me to learn, to reflect.  The Universe is telling me it is my own mistake, not hers, and that I should not jump into conclusion and make judgement easily.

How I wished I had approached her and said 'I am sorry'.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself