Taking Charge

Besides taking care of myself, it will be of great significance I take charge of my life too.  I have to take care of my well being so I can function.  And, the idea to take charge of my life forces me to assume responsibility for my well being.  It is where I am taking control for every aspects of my life.

When I take charge, I live my life the way I want it to be.  It shall be right by me and for me where I am comfortable in my own skin.  I do not become what others want me to be but to live by the aspirations of my soul.  I will be the captain of my destiny where I manage my priorities in a mindful manner.

It is important for me to take charge of my own life.  My safety, my happiness, my joy and all my success rely on me alone.  It is my sole responsibility to fulfill what I am supposed to be.  

Others can lend their hands but when I do not have the confident and the courage, nothing is achievable.  Confidence puts me through challenges.  Courage gets me out of my comfort zone.

When I take charge to care for my well being, I stay connected with my values.  Most of all, I live a life that gives me purpose.  I am accepting ownership of my life and am responsible for my own actions.  I will no longer blame others should things do not go right.  Doing so, I will get to know my strengths and my weaknesses.

Nothing happens by itself and it is good I take charge of my life.  When I start to take charge, I can have more control of my life.  This will bring self fulfillment.  The more I am taking charge, I will get rid of my negative thoughts as I need to constantly stay positive to get the results.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself