In Fairness

Whatever emotions I am experiencing are a payback.  They are the invested results from my thoughts, my actions and from what I deeply feel inside.  These emotional paybacks are reminding me that I should watch my thoughts, observe my actions and words and be aware of my feelings.  They are teaching me what I give out will come back to me, eventually.

The feelings of anger, hurt, sadness and all other negative emotions I feel within me are the sum total of my own doing.  The more I am complaining, criticizing and hurting others, the greater the pain I shall feel.  Pain begets pain.  What I throw out bounces back.  Should I want to stop hurting myself, I must get rid of my negative attitudes and becoming loving instead.

Should I want my life to be filled with love, I have to be the source of love.  Love knows that nothing is ever needed but more love.  It is what I do with my heart that affects my environment.  Every little things in life count.  Even the smallest of things creates waves.

Everything I do has effects.  I need to learn my actions do affect other people as much they are affecting my well being.  I have to be careful on what I do and feel and say.  Life is not always just about me.  Respect brings about respect.  Life is fair but humans are not.

In fairness, I should not blame others for my personal choices.  I must be responsible as I am the one who must live out the consequences of my choices.  I must learn to face the fact that I choose to do what I do.  When my vibration is a match to my desire, all things in my experience will gravitate to match my actions, feelings, words and thoughts.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself