Mysterious Process Of Life

Everything that happens right in front of me is an opportunity for deep realization.  Everything I am witnessing has subtle messages.  Everything I feel, from events of outside me, is the lost feeling that I have learned to ignore within.

When someone is emotional about something, that mental state is mine too.  It may not be very same but the coincidence has to do with something deep within me.  It has to do with past memories which are now asking to be addressed.  They are asking for me to take full responsibility.  They are related with my past that I chose to bury them.

All events outside of me has higher purpose.  They are reaching out so that my consciousness is heightened.  They happen so that I can live a wise life.  They happen so that I have the opportunity to repent.  They happen so that I can pray to make things right.  They happen to give life a second chance.

It is the Divine's way to provide opportunities that empower me in life.  I have to understand this process.  I have to accept this process.  It is a mysterious process of life but when I can understand and accept it, it shall be heaven on earth.  

Every person I meet has a roll in my life, either it is big or small.  Some will hurt and make me sad.  Some will teach me lesson, not to change me, but to make me to be a better human.  Every person I meet with their unique mental state is my chance to pray to clean and erase my past.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself