Be Kind To My Mind

The mind is always hard at work all the time.  It picks up everything from what the senses feel, hear, see, touch and taste.  Each of these senses is a tool where the mind uses to build a clear picture of what life means.  From there, it allows the learning process and decisions making about the world.

I have to be conscious to be kind to the mind.  My consciousness needs to nurture the mind so that all the data collected from my sensory organs is in touch with the purpose of the soul.  It has to work together and not against each other.

I have to take time to allow my mind to rest, to slow down and recuperate whenever it needs.  I should not let it overworked.  It is good to practice daily meditation to calm down the mind.  Or, taking a walk in the nature to ground it.  A walk in nature walks the mind back to innocence.

The mind learns from repetition.  It is important I speak to my mind often on what I want out of life.  When I want peace, for instance, I have to repeatedly let the mind knows what peace is.  Repetition is the mother of learning.  When I constantly communicate with the mind, it will conspire with my well being.

Being kind to my mind means I have to know my limits and boundaries.  The bottom line is about taking care and loving the mind.  I have to balance between activities in solitude, social and productivity. 

I have to avoid the mind from getting cluttered and congested.  It would be good I continue to delete and erase all the past data for my mind to transform.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself