The Bigger Picture

I cannot and must not dismiss that there are better people than me.  They have good career, income, social status and lead successful lives.  They have better educational qualifications.  They have aplenty life experiences.  They are influencers to motivate others.  They are leaders in their fields.

I recognize these people and I am blessed and thankful that I get to know them.  With all their successes, I get to learn about good habits.  Generally, these individuals know what they want in their lives.  They set goals, focus on the positive, share information and embrace change.

I should congratulate these individuals.  They have earned their dues from their hard work.  Let their status reminds me that success is possible.  Let their achievements inspire me.

May this recognition make me to deal with myself.  I have to believe that success comes from the heart.  It is a gift for which to be grateful.  I must have solid resolution to succeed at work, at home and in life.

I resolve to make a difference in my life.  I shall use my strengths and gifts to do the work I need to do.  I have to be grateful when I have accomplished my goal.  I will work with joy to fulfill my purpose.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself