The Burning Desire

Success goes to the doer and not the dreamer.  I can dream, and continue dreaming, and when I am not executing it, it will remain just a dream.  I have to live my dream and be proactive to take actions.  Actions defined success whereas dreams can be cheap.  To dream without the support of action means nothing.

I must have passion and great enthusiasm in life, in all that I am doing and dreaming.  I should have a burning desire that gives life its full meaning.  To possess a burning desire in life, I need to have a strong positive mental attitude.

How badly do I want something?  Having a deep burning desire to achieve something is a sign that I have the potential to do it.  I have to build on this believe to make the big difference.  

To make a change in life, there needs to be a deep reason.  There must be a strong drive and a strong why.  When I am not sure whether something is a burning desire or not, it almost certainly is not.  

For this reason, knowing what I really want is not easy as it requires me to look deep into my own thoughts and feelings.

The power of burning desire is vital.  It can change the mind to do actions to achieve the impossible.  A burning desire is basic to achieving anything beyond the ordinary.  Burning desire is the eternal flame where it makes for everything to be possible.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself