The Love Of Giving

Whether it is love, my time, my presence or my thought - what I give out, Divinity returns it.  When I give, I will receive.  At times, what I receive in return can be ten folds or more.  It is the Universal law - what I give out is what I get back it.  When I want something, give it.

However, the giving has to be from my heart.  When there is no heart behind the intention, then I should not give at all.  I should not be giving out something and expect something in return.  When I give, it has to be unconditional with no strings attached.

The conscience, while giving, is important.  I cannot give to make the receiver feels obligated.  Nor, I hope the receiver will remember my act forever.  I have to be a cheerful happy giver, not reluctantly or under compulsion.

The love in my heart is not put to stay.  Love is not love till I give it away.  Only by giving, I am able to receive more than I already have.  Giving opens the way for receiving.  Importantly, it is not how much I give but how much love I put into giving.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself