Nobody Can Help Me

There is a saying, "The grass is greener where you water it".  Indeed, it is telling me that I have to help myself to make my life better.  Nobody can help me but myself.  When I do no help to 'water' my own life, I will 'dry' out.

Help is everywhere.  I am surrounded with bountiful of care and support, from family to friends and Google.  And, even God and the divine universe.  I am not short of loving hands to cheer me up, to make sure I can stand on my two feet.  But, the effort that I put in for myself counts the most.  I have to be in charge before the Universe can provide me further.

At the end of the day, the only person I have is myself.  I have to love and help who I am.  All others can help me pick myself up and steer me in the right path but, ultimately, it is up to me whether I will follow that.  No one is in control of what I can be but myself.

I need to believe in who I am.  I need to boost my courage and my confidence.  Self confidence is a quality I can develop.  Admittedly, there will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions in life.  But, I should not be trapped with fear.  Fear, afterall, is False Experiences Appearing Real.

As soon as I believe in myself, I will know how to live.  I have to trust the person I am.  I have to trust the inner sparks of light in me that is waiting for me to make it bright and brighter.  I should not be afraid to light it.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself