Adaptability

A well lived life is when I allow myself to flow with opportunities.  When life gives me lemons, I shall make lemonade.  The more I push against something that is coming towards me, the more it won't go away.  What I resist, persists.

It is the gravity of life.  As Abraham Hicks, an American inspirational speaker says 'If you focus upon whatever you want, you will attract whatever you want.  If you focus upon the lack of what you want, you will attract more of the lack'.  Hence, it is important I enjoy what I am doing and never regret.  It is better to take the chance and look forward.

It will do me good, and let me be a happier human, should I be adaptable in life.  I have to flow with whatever is in front of me.  When I flow, I give permission to let things happen and let them unfold naturally.  Everything is meant to be.  Going with the flow opens me up to the expansion of allowing in my life.

Yes, it is good that I plan and have goals in life.  And, it is also good that I be flexible and adapt to situations along the way.  Together, I am allowing flexibility and letting the energy to keep moving forward.  It allows my thoughts and intentions to stay clear.  It is about being alive and living my best life as well as I can.

When I cannot be flexible, I will not be able to adapt in life.  A rigid mindset will not give me flexible thinking.  Adaptability expands my capacity to handle change, no matter how serious it might be.  Adaptability helps me to stand strong in any seeming hopeless situations.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself