Ready To Love

I am opening my heart and be ready to love.  I have to be open to opportunity.  I have to accept humane efforts are being made.  I have to be thankful and not to resist.

For the love of humanity, I say a little prayer for Mother Earth.  While I am not capable to understand the bigger purpose on why such a virus found a host and got to live and grow, causing a global pandemic, I accept there's a divine reason to it.  Can intellectual human minds explain and rationalize it?

Divinity has its own way of correcting Life.  It has its unique way to sustain liveability.  As an individual, as a soul, I can only pray.  Hopefully, my little prayer be a stimulus to something better.  Let Mother Earth and every inhabitants be safe.

The most empowering thing I can do is give myself permission to fully love Life.  I am thankful to medical science.  I am thankful at groups of evolved minds to develop vaccines.  I am thankful for their dedication and their loving determination to sustain Life at large.

With the pandemic not showing any signs to end soon, I must not add to negate on the efficacy of the approved vaccines.  I should not spread fear on its intended result while the virus seems to mutate even more.  

When the intelligent human body is capable to heal itself, why are there millions of deaths from this virus?  Why are there more and more infected cases?  As today, there are more than 3,133,637 million deaths and more than 148,480,035 million infected cases, affecting 220 countries and territories.  These numbers keep growing each day.

For the love of Life, let me surrender.  I have to go with the flow and allow my mind to see the bigger picture.  Anaylysing too much, while not able to help in a big way, paralyzes the good intent on the discovery of these vaccines.  It halts medical science from doing its part.
 
What good do I intend to achieve to be cynical, and be a sceptic, when there is a ray of hope here?  What is the actual good intention, for humankind, to motivate fears when the purpose of the vaccines is to sustain humanity?

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself