Give Love

Love runs the world.  Love gives humans the assurance that we are not alone.  Everyone, regardless of age, gender or physical and mental health, needs love and affection.  Every souls use love to drive them in what they do in life.

When I want to have love, I have to open my heart and give love.  Giving love is as important as receiving it in the quest for happiness.  When I give love freely, it returns to me.  To live a meaningful life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in.

When I want to give love, it has be without any personal agenda or gain.  It is pouring unconditional love, wholehearted support in any way I can.  Love can be with my presence, with my words, with my energy, with my compassion or with my time.  A beautiful expression of love is to want the best for someone whether it includes me or not.

The love that I give is the love I will receive.  Should I want to live a life that is surrounded by love, I have to give love to others.  I must give it genuinely.  I must give more in order to get more.  It is the generous giving that produces the generous harvest.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself