Making Mistakes

Making mistakes is normal.  Fact is, I am not perfect and I will be making mistakes every now and then.  Fact is, my intellect is limited and I will never know everything there is in life.  Fact is, I can never know the magic formula as how to live right.

As a being, I learn to live by trial and error.  Mistakes are a part of life where they serve as lessons, where they require me to learn so that I can be informed and grow.  Mistakes have the power to turn me into something better than I were before.

Making a mistake is not the same thing as failure.  A failure is the result of a wrong action whereas a mistake is the wrong action.  What is crucial, and it is very important, is for me to learn from it and fix it.  When I do not learn from my mistakes, I invite unnecessary stress on myself and on others.

Mistakes increase my experience.  They help me to gain knowledge.  When I make mistakes, I have to be aware and make a commitment to correct them.  Notably, I have to admit that I have done something not right, learn from them and avoid repeating the errors.

Making mistakes is a process of developing my state of being.  To be a better being, I have to learn by reflecting deep on the mistakes I make.  This is the only way to make myself better.  It is how I can grow and become a better version of myself.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself