Beauty Is In The Heart

Real beauty exists inside the heart, not on the physical.  No amount of makeup or facial treatments can replace the beauty of the heart.  Together with love and light, the pure heart shines all beauty.

When there is light of love in the heart, the soul of that individual captivates.  At the end of the day, I will not remember the person with the most beautiful face.  I shall remember the person with the most beautiful heart and soul.

If it is not for human errors, all humans are beautiful.  For they are made from the light of God.  With light, there shall be good morals and positive mindset.  The light will lit the heart with compassion.

It is not the experience, knowledge or skills but it is the heart that matters most.  To cultivate a beautiful heart, I have to honest.  I have to stop judging.  I must not hurt others on purpose.  

I need to have open mind.  I have to respect others.  I have to maintain an awareness of the preciousness of human life.

A heart full of beauty is the source of all happiness and joy.  Should I want to enhance the beauty of the heart, I should cultivate a good heart imbued with wisdom.  I reach for Divinity's Hand to seek that.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself