Speak Softly Love

Words are energy.  They have powers and words spoken are the results of the thought process.  What I think about dictate what will be said.  Hence, it is very important that I get my thoughts organized.  It will be good that I have loving thoughts at all time.  

As I talk with others, I have to speak the language of love.  Doing so will bring closeness.  Every word I speak matters.  My words can pour love, joy, comfort and clarity into the lives of the people around me.  Likewise, my words can hurt, humiliate and put others down.  

I have to be constantly conscious to watch my words.  I have to spread love, respect and understanding.  My words have to be about building up relationship and not to make someone upset, angry or uncomfortable.  When my words are right, the tone will automatically compliment it.

I have to recognize that people are listening to me when I am talking and speaking with them.  Wisely, I have to learn to pay attention to how I talk and I have to listen to the tone I speak.  I have to hear my words and how they can impact others.    

It will be good I only use kind and loving words when I am talking to others.  The words I speak can have effects on my well being.  They are the bridges to improve my relationships with my soul and with the souls of others.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself