Don't Hate Me .. Let Me Go

Don't hate but let it go.  Letting it go will turn love around.  Letting it go will have life greeted with peace.  When there is love, hate becomes indifference.  When the magnitude of hate is totally lifted, hate turns into understanding.

Letting it go will put me to reflect without being pulled away by hate.  I should think of it like going on a meditative or spiritual retreat.  In this retreat, I will have the time and the space to uncover deeper feelings.  Hopefully, the retreat grounds my perception too.

Hate is an ugly trait.  It will make me ugly on the inside.

Hate starts with the attitude of intolerance with a deep emotional dislike.  It is a negative feeling against the object of the hatred.  Hate happens when I am not seeing things as they are but I am seeing things as I am.

It also has to do with personal history, effects on personality, feelings, ideas and beliefs.  It has to do with self identity.  It has to do with the lack of understanding for others.  It disregards empathy for another being.

Everyone struggles with something.  I have to be aware of that.  I have to acknowledge it and be respectful.  It is not up to me to judge how much pain someone else is going through.  I will never know as I am not walking his or her life.

There is divine spark and god-like in each human.  Therefore, when I hate someone, it implies indirectly that I am hating God.  When there is hatred in me, there is hatred for life.  The world is wailing for love.  It is wailing for compassion.  Learning to hear it is better than to live with hate.  

I have to slap my face hard to embrace this wise saying and wake up.  I have to live by it.  'We cannot pray in love and live in hate and still think we are worshipping God - A.W. Tozer'.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself