No Free Lunch

My life is not free from errors and wrong doings.  The more I am judging others, criticizing their attitudes, their behaviours, their personality .. the more I need to correct myself.  The more I need to erase and delete all these data from accumulating inside me.  Else, I will be worst than them.

I have to raise my awareness when my mouth, my mind is saying all the bad things about others.  I have to be conscious it is not them but it is my soul trying to tell me it is me.  These individuals are just the mirror reflection of who I am.  They are acting out the negativity within me and the Universe wishes I will get to reflect on my shortcomings.

I should evaluate all the judgements I make.  I must think deep.  Energetically, much of them is an accurate judgement of the person I am.  Unfortunately, it is my ego that hides the truth and not allowing me to see.  My ego would very likely dismiss it too.  

The more I am able to see it, the more I am allowing my soul to be in charge.  I need to believe the realness in what I see in others.  They are to remind me of who I am, that I am no different.

Accepting my negativity will make my life better.  It is the way to accept there is work I need to do within me, deep within.  The work where I can fully realize the damages I have done, not only to myself but to others too.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself