I Cannot Win Them All

As life is unpredictable, every explanation about life is at no time complete.  Every accomplishment will present another new challenge.  Every better answers invariably raise new deeper questions.  The farther I get in life, the longer the road seems.  The higher I climb, the peak exceeds new height.

My existent is not about winning.  Nor it has to be about failures or lost.  Life, at large, is to meet half way.  It has to be about balance.  It is the journey that counts and not the race.  To exist is to co-exist.  Creating a balanced life comes from within me.  I have to make time for things I have to do, as well as all the things I want to do.

I cannot win them all but I have to create harmony between responsibilities and finding fulfillment.  I have to establish the importance of values and how these values fit towards the finishing line.  Doing so, I empower my personal health and well being.

It is good to acknowledge and accept that I have limitations.  I am not superman even if my mind thinks I can fly.  Winning is recognizing on the ability to adapt myself to the world.  It comes from determination, a beautiful inner strength.  Failure or a lost, on the other hand, is a test at how best I can learn the lessons.

Life teaches me that sometimes I win and sometimes I learn.  I should not worry too much about winning in every endeavours.  Winning is not everything.  To win at all costs will not make me to better myself.  It is hard to improve, or give me the realization, when I win all the time.

The journey in life is to learn.  Life is not all about winning but it is about keeping the right attitude.  When I do things from my soul, I shall feel like a river moving in me.  When I do my best, that by itself is a win.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself