At The End, At The Beginning

The word 'Thank you' is important.  To say it is divine.  It conveys my gratitude and my appreciation towards everything in life.  And, more than that, it is a sign of my sense of respect where I am blessed.  It is a word that makes me to increase in worth of my life, of God and whatever I deserve.

The word 'Thank you' is also an indication where I do not take every happenings, in my life, for granted.  It is an expression where I must nurture to acknowledge my greatest appreciation, thankfulness and recognition of their worth.

I have to begin each day with a grateful heart.  The moment I wake up, it is good that I say 'Thank you'.  'Thank you' for the good restful sleep, its benefits to my body and mind.  When I verbalize my gratitude, my cellular consciousness grows.  It makes me to have greater ability to focus.

At the end of each day, likewise, I need to say 'Thank you'.  I have to feel gratitude for what the day has provided.  Everything that I experience during the day has reasons.  I have done what I could.

'Thank you' is a word that puts a punctuation to my mantra, 'And It Is Done'.  It is a reference mark, a comma to the Universe that I truly am appreciative of my Life.  That all I desire and want to be done is done.  

It is a personal conviction to believe where all things are possible and achievable, whatever the struggles are.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself