Consistency

A good cake, a tasty dish, a clean house or a good life calls for consistency.  There has to be a constant agreeing balance of ingredients, of substance, of energy.  Every little consideration is to give for a sense of perfection.  

Along with it, there has to be enough component of 'I mean it' to make the end result well presented.

Such is life.  Whatever that I say, whatever I do, whatever I share, whatever I promise must be consistent.  There has to be consistency in what I do and I have to mean it.  Being consistent, honest and upfront is valuable in life.  I should not act, do or say to make my ego looks good.

I cannot be saying something for mere sake to be heard.  When I want to do something, I must make sure I finish it.  I should not share something when there is no full evidence of proof.  I have to avoid making promises when I lack the determination to carry them out.

There has to be moral sense and sensibility.  How much do I know the consciousness on the moral goodness of life?  Is my own conduct, intentions and character perfect?  How well is my sense of right and wrong?  These are the ingredients for meaningful purpose.

Nothing is more effective than consistency.  It underlines and empowers my conviction towards life.  Consistency adds chemistry to life.  Consistency helps lay the groundwork for credibility, integrity and all the qualities of being trusted and believed in.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself