Prayers For My World

Today, I am looking from outside of me.  I wonder at the energy I am seeing that's stirring my emotion.  What is it all about?  Why do I feel this way?  It makes me to stop my activity and reach out for Divinity's hand.

Yesterday, I was at the Community Club near me where there were senior citizens and the elderly waiting for the Covid-19 vaccination.  There were about 20 of them, 2 on wheelchair and all were seated with 1 metre safe distancing inside the big hall.  They sat quietly, in their own world, while waiting for their turns into the vaccination room.

As I looked at them, my emotion stirred up.  I started to tear, without reasons.  It was not about these individuals but it was more of the ambience.  There was the energy of anxiety and also of the unknown.  But, what struck the most was the energy of faith, hope and trust in the air.

I spent good 10 minutes soaking the energy.  I looked at their faces, the surroundings and all the medical staffs.  I accepted at the new normal that humans and Mother Earth were going through these days.  I tried not to think.  Questions can be beautiful to ask but I knew I would not have the answers but only God.  

Today, I want to pray for humanity.  I want to pray for Mother Earth.  Let us be safe, dear God.  Let us receive the divine salvation.  Let us be forgiven for all our errors and wrong-doings.

I should be praying more of these.  I reach for Divinity's Hand.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself