Living In Fear No More

Somewhere along a life's journey, the feeling of fear can become an ongoing part of life.  It is an emotion where humans are not quite capable to bury such feeling completely.  The feeling comes and goes but yet, sometimes, it becomes trapped inside one's emotion.

What actually happened that such a feeling becomes second nature?  What happened to life that takes away the feeling of excitement for what tomorrow holds?

Fear is a common energy that runs through in life.  The fear of failure, the fear of rejection or fear that I am just not good enough.  I live in a world where I am told that only the fittest survives.  With such theory, it is a natural response to become fearful at any stage in life.

Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.  How I spend my time and with whom I spend it can reduce or heighten fear.  I have to build faith and trust and be mindful with what I allow to dwell in my mind.

It is important that I recognize that life does not happen to me but for me.  When I live in my moment, the present, nothing needs to be feared.  Fear can creep anytime but it is knowing how to deal with it counts.  

I have to know how to change it into positivity and shift my mindset.  When I understand and accept this concept, it shall be my first step to fulfillment.

With faith and trust, I shall own my destiny.  I have to believe in who I am, that I am a capable being.  I have to take responsibility to nurture my growth.  I must decide what occupies my mind and choose to stay in positive awareness.  I need to know how to make myself happy.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself