Towards Good Health

When I think of blue, Ice Blue, I am thinking of the sky and the sea.  It is a colour associated with open spaces, freedom, intuition and expansiveness.  It also represents a colour of life that is full of depth, of trust, of loyalty, of sincerity and faith.

When I want to be healthy, it is good to let my cellular consciousness be as cool as ice blue.  The ice blue in all my cells will calm the stress of life.  It shall make me to be peaceful and serene to function.

The icy blue gives me a feeling of magnificent and transcendental.  It is a feeling that is hard to describe.  It is vibrational colour full of joy and of divine protection.  When I allow ice blue to grow within me, I am cleansing myself constantly.

The more my mind, my body, my spirit is cleansed, there shall be good health.  With good health, there will be happiness.  There will be peace.  There will be fulfillment and satisfaction.  There will be courage to live for my full potential.

Good health is important.  It makes my body strong, my mind positive and my spirit human.  Good health is a connection to something bigger.  It builds wisdom to the inner character of a person.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself