Problems And Me

Everything happens for good reasons and these reasons open doors of opportunities.  I have to think positively to accept that problems happen to teach me something.  They are to push me to grow.  They want me to overcome fears and be courageous.  They are to encourage me to change.

In life, I need to change continually.  Change is constant.  It is the only way I can make things right.  Instead of looking at problems and blame them for unfortunate life events, I have to look at myself first.  I have to see whether there is anything I can improve.

Problems occur because I am not flexible enough.  I am stuck with my old ways which are not capable of bending easily.  Failing to accept the truth life presents to me will trap me.  I will be in a situation where I can never seem to escape.

Should I want to work with problems, I have to operate from a new belief that says life happens not to me but for me.  The uncomfortable things in life are there to teach me lessons.  While I cannot control life but I can control myself.

Problems will always prevail.  And, the reason why my problems do not go away is because I glorify my problems too much rather coming up with solutions.  I need to realize that success is not final and failure is not fatal.  It is the courage to overcome my problems that counts.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself