The Peace Within

Peace of mind is powerful.  It is very important.  It is life saving.  When I can be rooted in myself with peace, nobody's absence or presence can affect me.  When there is peace within me, no one can disturb my inner peace.

I have to get to know who I am and what I stand for in life.  I must spend time to understand the way I think and how I react to situations.  I should not hesitate to tell myself what I want, what will make me happy and why they are important.  

My mind and my heart have to be good friends and not to be in conflicts.

I have to remove the negativity in my life.  I have to take full responsibility for my actions and never, never to blame others.  When I blame others for my mistakes, I add toxic to my well being.

Peace is not dependent on possessions and circumstances.  I must learn to remove what I do not like and which does not benefit me.  It is good that I learn to trust myself and to ease all my expectations.  I need to practice acceptance and to be contented.

When I want peace, I should not let fears to occupy my mind.  It will be good to adopt a positive attitude toward life.  To be with peace and to bring it into my life, I need to act and not just dream or talk about them.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself