Surrender To The Now

It shall be good that I accept what is told about me.  I cannot see myself like others see me.  The Johari Window shows that I have a blind spot where I do not realize but others do.  

However, the willingness to accept what others say can be tricky.  Acceptance is an act that can be extremely difficult.  It can be extremely painful because accepting the really difficult things is an ego deflation.  Accepting what is told can feel like an acceptance that something has failed.
 
Eckhart Toile defines 'Acceptance' as an act to 'surrender to the now'.  Acceptance means allowing without struggling.  He adds 'Accept - then act.  Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it.  Always work with it, not against it".

Acceptance of what is frees me.  When I accept, there shall be no more bickering.  There shall be no more disagreement of who's right and who's wrong.  I have to allow myself to surrender to the now and stop fighting with the flow of life.  What I resist, persists.

Acceptance does not mean that I have failed.  It is more than that.  It means that I deserve something better.  But, before I can achieve it, I have to go with the flow.  I have to move with, not against, the resistance.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself