Sometimes In Life

Sometimes in life, I need to stop for a moment.  And, I must stop for that moment.  I should not keep going without taking the time, the moment to ponder for what is next to come.  I must not chase after my shadow without spending time to appreciate what is there in my hands.

There must be a reason when I stop for that moment.  What is important is for me to be grateful.  I have to be thankful to what life has given me, to where it has brought me.  At that moment, I need to realize what I have done, what I have traded on all my options.

In this world that is full of pleasure so frail, I need to sit back to smell the roses.  Wisely, I must be grateful and acknowledge the source of goodness in my life.  I need to pause to recognize the daily moments that bring me joy and be thankful.

Day by day, everything about my life shall unfold.  Should I not take the time to stop for that moment, I may not know who I am.  I may continue to wander, might be blindly or carelessly, without letting my soul to guide me.

When I take the time to stop for a moment, I am allowing my mind to rejuvenate and to slow down.  Only when I stop that I can have a deeper understanding of appreciation.  Only when I am taking my time to take a breather that I can be reminded about the purpose of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself