The White Flag

To pursue happiness, I need to know when to surrender.  To be at peace, it is good that I can walk away from events that no longer serve me.  To regain strength and to improve on the quality of life, it is better to let my guard down and leave the past to focus on the future.

When I surrender, I turn away from my ego.  I submit to my higher self to let go any painful experiences.  I let go the intense demands on my actions to accept what is in my hand.  This moment of acceptance is the one that matters.

When I walk away from events, I am not walking away from love but I am choosing to move out of negativity.  I walk away to let go of control.  Walking away takes more strength than retaliation.  To let go the need to control is bending my mind from overacting, when left unchecked can be more destructive than staying around.

To strike harmony in life, in any social interactions, I must learn to let the past go.  When things are no longer working with my energetic vibrations, I have to take care of my well being, to self love, and move forward.  I should not let my pain becomes bigger and making me drown in negativity.

The white flag is a situation where I know that I can no longer think or see my way through.  Where I do not have the answers to what would be the right thing.  The white flag is about respecting all the parties involved too.  It is an act to make things right, for better or worse, or for more comfortable or more awful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself