Let Me Love You

I have to love myself while I still get the chance.  Before I am too weak to enjoy the powerful feeling within me.  The feeling of an inner push that makes me to do things for myself.  There is nothing wrong with being in love with myself.  It is good to put myself first as it means that the person in the mirror needs me.

When I love the light in me, I learn not to hurt myself.  Hurt is an energy that dwindles camaraderie.  It destroys and divides the good things.  I need to stop hurting myself and start living by looking inward.  At the same time, I have to create beautiful meanings moving forward.

Loving myself is a divine act to accept myself.  It is important that I love myself but not from the excessive self interest and self full admiration.  I have to do away with any inflated sense of self importance, at all costs and at all time.  I have to accept, and always to remember, there are imperfections in me.

Self love is the foundation for who I am.  All in my life builds on top of this foundation.  The moment I start loving myself, there shall be positive shifts within.  My life begins to move with more ease and things begin to magically fall into places.

I have to stop seeking happiness outside of me.  I will not find it.  The more love I give myself, the better I shall feel.  The better I feel, the happier I become.  I am in charge of my happiness.  Loving myself is the key to finding it.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself