The Next Best Thing

Next to prayer, the next best thing that I should instill inside me is to boost my immune system.  It is what I have to do with the ongoing pandemic, which is experiencing new wave with the new variant.  I have to help myself to help the world.

I have to let go all negativities.  I have to stop being angry, being bitter, being resentful and being uptight.  These negative emotions are not going to help my immune system.  These negative emotions will make me vulnerable.

Is this what the virus wants from humanity?  That we extinguish all negativities on Mother Earth?  That we focus on the next best thing, that is love and only love?

Not letting go of all these negativities will not help my body to heal itself.  It will not aid nor support the divine inside me.  For the body to heal itself, for my immune system to boost, it needs both the mind and the divine within to work together, in total partnership.

The health being on my mental and emotional is important.  My emotions affect my immune system.  I should encourage more joy, more laughter and more love.  The world is in dire needs of them.  Positive emotions have positive effects.  Negative emotions weaken the immune system.

I should not be spreading fake news.  I should not add on fear.  I should stop adding stress, not only for myself but others too.  Should I want to share some news, they have to be of the truth and not something from 'I think' and guessing works.  

For today, I let go of anger.  For today, I let go of worry.  For today, I should be grateful.  For today, I recognize my own consciousness.  For today, let me be kind.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself