Create The Future

The best way for me to predict my future is to create it.  What I plant today, the seed will grow.  It is the Law of Manifestation.  And, together with the Law of Gestation, the seed will turn to be a beautiful tree in times to come.  It is a beautiful tree because I want it to be.

Whatever that I am creating, I have to nurture it.  I have to care and protect it while it is growing.  Perhaps, I may even want to empower it with a little prayer and feed it with faith so the Universe will work with me.  I have to let my conscious and sub-conscious minds to conspire with the future.

That is how life works.  Whatever I am looking for, I will find.  Like the saying goes, 'I found the 10 acre lot because I was looking for the 10 acre lot'.  What I can hold in my heart, I can have it in my hands.  It is all about living in the possibility of miracles.  

There is always miracle when I believe it.  I just have to believe it.

Reality of life moves in the direction of my dominant thought.  I am the sum total of my thoughts.  Thoughts become things.

I need to be aware of what I think, of what I self talk, of what I create.  I become what I think about.  The me I see, the me I will be.  I think, therefore I am, I do.

I think, I feel, I act to get results.  The more I act, the more I get.  The more I give, the more I get.  Yes! I am a choice maker.  What I choose in life is what I get.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself