Let's Do It With Love, For Love

Whatever that I want to do, I must do it with love and for love.  Even at the slightest smallest things.  When every actions are done with love and for love, the Universe bounces it back.  Every actions have an equal and opposite reactions.

It is important that I do all tasks with my heart intact.  When I carry them out from my heart, God will guide me.  God will place love in motion, that's a certainty.  I will, in return, be happy knowing that I am honest with myself.  I will be stress free and have nothing to worry about because I do what I believe I have to do.

However, when I do the tasks not with love and for love, and with half my heart, my actions get me nowhere.  Things will not usually end right.  There will be adverse consequences.  I should eliminate doing things half-heartedly should I not wanting half-hearted results.

I need to instill the energy of love in my heart.  Certainly, when there is only love in the heart, I get to learn not to complain.  I must learn not to criticize.  I must learn not to be judgemental.  Instead, I should aspire to become more accepting and empathetic.  With the grace of God, I want to be more human.

Life itself flows from the heart.  When I guard my heart with love and for love, the Universe will guide me through my thoughts, my intuitions, my feelings and my encounters.  When I do things with heart, I will forget about what I cannot do and I shall just do it.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself