Treasures

I should not look back into my life with regrets.  Every moment I live is treasured.  Every person I engage with, every situation I face, every experience I go through, every argument and every laughter .. these are moments that have given me the meaning and purpose to life.

I have to embody every minute of my life and welcome them.  I have to be happy.  I do not have to wait for something outside of me to make my happy.  I have to live every moment as if I am not going to get that back ever again.  Because in life, there are no rewinds.  Once a moment passes, it is gone forever.

Life happens.  And, each moment is a gift.  It is a present and that is exactly how I should live too - to be in the present, always.  I need to take advantage of every single opportunity that comes along my way.  I have to cherish them, treasure them and turn them into beautiful memories.

Life has moments and each moment is precious in its own unique way.  It will give me a lesson that teaches me something.  These lessons are going to provide me the insights for the rest of my life.

I have to allow each moment as it comes.  The best way to live for a lovely moment, and to let it be a beautiful treasure, is to enjoy it.  To enjoy it, I have to live with peace and letting each moment be a precious one.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself