And It Is Done

Love and peace of mind protect me.  They are like the air that I breathe to sustain my life.  They allow me to overcome problems that life hands on me.  They teach me to survive, to live  and to have the courage to face each day.

Nothing in life is to be feared.  I must not live in fear.  Life is about to be understood.  Life is about living it.  And there are no problems that cannot be resolved.  When I have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give my best, problems become my guidelines.

The secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.  I should not live in oblivion.  I cannot solve my problems with the same thinking I used when I created them.  All I need is a paradigm shift to have the ability to face uncertainties with optimism.

Life is about creating myself- the purpose, and not about finding who I am.  When I live with my divine light within me, everything in my life is defined.  Acknowledging the light, I go through life and I shall grow with life.

And life is done when I take charge of it.  When I take full responsibility and when I do not blame others.  When I can see that the only problem with a problem is the problem.  When I look at things from a different perspective, the way I think changes.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself