Alive Or Just Breathing?

I have to appreciate my life.  I have to be thankful that I am able to create something while I am still breathing.  Acknowledging the good that I have in life is the foundation for all abundance.  The more I am thankful, the more I verbalize my gratitude, the door of abundance shall open wide.

It is always important to reflect on all of the blessings I have.  And, as I express my gratitude towards life, I must not forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter the words.  It is how I live by them.

I have to be useful.  When I am useful, I am creating life.  When I make myself useful, I shall be filled with happiness.  Happiness is the by product of being useful.  Being useful is a mindset and it starts with a decision.

What useful thing or things have I done in my lifetime?  I do not have to change the world but I can make life a little better.  What have I done that is making a difference, not only for myself but for my family, my friends and the community I care?

Am I alive or am I just breathing each day?  In order for me to receive, I have to give.  It is not about anything big.  Doing something useful every day adds up to a life that is well lived.  A life that mattered.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself